Trio No. 20

1. 
I found it again. 

The place we came and smoked a hundred cigarettes. 

I don't remember the words of our conversation. 

But I remember the tone, and the pace, and the pitch of our voices. 

2. 
Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't that the sweater she was wearing on the day the earth shifted underneath us and we were scared for a moment before laughing nervously and asking that juggler which way the train station was? 

3. 
A list of objects and compound objects:

The graffiti that read "Live here", with an arrow pointing toward two dandelions. 

Two dandelions pushing their way up between the cobblestones. 

The cobblestones that led to the water. 

The water that slid over the round rocks. 

The round rocks that provided a pathway out to the sandbar. 

The sandbar where we found red salamanders. 

Red salamanders. 

Comments

Popular Posts